Radiant Glowing Skin. Every woman wants it right? At the very least, you want clear skin. Well, it’s not that difficult of a thing to achieve.
You’ve probably seen many articles boasting “secrets” to having skin that glows or radiates. The truth is none of this stuff is really a secret. It’s just a great headline to get you to read what has already been shared by many. There’s nothing really that new under the sun.
While, the 5 “tips” (yeah that’s less cliche than secrets) I’m about to share with you to have radiant skin that’s naturally glowing aren’t really secrets, they are often overlooked by many:
- Stop eating processed foods (I know this one is hard but necessary)
- Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water daily and stop drinking soda.
- Wash your face twice daily with a cleanser formulated for sensitive skin (yes, even if you don’t have sensitive skin).
- Do weekly face treatments with organic honey. It helps kill bacteria and germs that cause acne while simultaneously, fading dark spots.
- Get regular fruit acid peels (no more than once monthly). These facial peels contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids which resurfaces the skin so that it’s smooth and clear.
Got any ways you know of to get glowing skin naturally? Do share!