A few weeks ago my gal pal over at So She Writes awarded me a Blogger Appreciation Award! I am late responding to it but better late than never!
The purpose of this award it to acknowledge how interactive you are with the other blogger and to give thanks for the support.
It’s such a great feeling to know that are appreciated.
Now to pay it forward. I have to nominate some other bloggers for this award. I nominate:
- Evelyn Parham
- Jen Going Natural
- A Diamond Through The Fire
- Embrace The Struggle
- Rock Me Fabulous
- Style Spotlighted
- A Hair Story
Here are the rules of the Award:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2) Answer the following 4 questions.
3) Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commenters/supporters/followers as you’d like.
4) Let the blogger know you’ve just awarded them, either through leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc..
Now on to the questions:
1) How long have you been blogging? About 2 1/2 years. It’s such a learning process. Sometimes I feel like it’s day !
2) What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging. I initially started blogging to promote my ethnic skin care line, Blended Naturals. Then I met so many nice bloggers and learned so much about networking. I know blog partially for business and partially for fun.
3) What types of blogs do you like to follow/read? I like to read blogs on fitness, natural hair, technology and business instruction.
4) What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog? I’d like to increase my readership. I notice that while I do get a lot of visitors, they are mostly first timers and aren’t necessarily repeat readers. I’d like to improve the number of comments as well.