I discovered the cutest thing today (It may not be new to you. I’m sometimes behind)
It’s basically, a site that allows you to create free comic strips. Now, I didn’t go all out with all the extras. I just created a really simple strip that captures some of my beginning pics of my hair as I’ve just started using Henna about a month ago.
The Henna Hair Plan:
- Grow my hair to bust length by end of the year
- Thicken my strands and clump my curlie q’s so that they are more defined
Wish me well and join me on a henna adventure if you are not there yet!
Henna has MAJOR benefits (as I’m learning along the way):
- Shiny hair that’s smooth and lustrious
- Superb grey coverage (lighter hair will stain more reddish but dark hair achieves a lovely reddish/brown or auburn highlight outdoors)
- Stronger hair that’s less prone to breakage
- Assuming you get body art quality henna, it’s chemical free so you can use it whenever you can make time for it.
How about you..do you henna? If not, will you try it?
Your comments are welcomed AND encouraged! Thanks in advance