My friend Dre over at SoSheWrites introduced me to Influenster, a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.
Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input. As a member, you prove your influence by gaining Expert Badges and show how you live by earning LifeStage Badges…both of which are won in a variety of ways, such as: completing surveys, writing reviews, creating videos, and engaging in other social media.
Influenster sends out what are called VoxBoxes, a FREE themed product shipment based on the Expert Badges by Influensters. So, I received these products for testing purposes at no cost and I was not compensated for any information or brands I may share. Sound cool? Well it is!
After just two short months, I was included in the Holiday VoxBox program! (Yeah, I have a lot to share on products as you can tell from all the beauty product reviews I share here on Radiant Brown Beauty.
Holiday VoxBox Contents
Just in case you couldn’t make out the items in the VoxBox from the picture above, here are the deets:
- Goody Quikstyle Brush with microfiber bristles for fast drying of the hair (the jury is out on this one. I don’t typically use brushes so I have to be careful when reviewing this one)
- Pink Lemonade EBOOST, an all natural energy supplement
- Kiss Cheetah nail strips (I was jumping up and down when I saw these! Y’all know I’m a nail polish fiend!
- Quaker Real Medley’s oatmeal (I’ll be having this for breakfast on Christmas morning )
- Coupon code for $25 off my first purchase of shoes over at SoleSociety.com (I’m glad they have boots)
Instead of sharing an official product review here on the blog, I’ll be tweeting and sharing my opinion in bite size pieces on the social networks!