Everyone knows that if you want glowing skin or want to brighten your face, wearing makeup is the popular way to do it. But what if you don’t care to wear makeup? Or maybe your skin is sensitive to it.
In either of these cases, there are 6 natural ways to brighten your face and banish dull skin without using makeup:
- Spend a little time in the sun. The sun provides you with a rich amount of Vitamin D which helps increase your skin’s melanin (color) and also helps prevent early signs of wrinkles. Just don’t forget to wear sunscreen and don’t spend too much time in the sun. Too much is never good because then, you increase your risk of skin cancer. Balance is the key.
- Conceal. While concealer is in the family of makeup, it’s really more of a base. Apply a small amount of concealer from the corners of your nose to the outer area of your eyes. The concealer should be 1 shade lighter than your skin tone to lighten the dark areas of your skin which tend to be under the eyes and around the nose area.
- Exfoliate. Get rid of dead skin cells that give you dull skin. This alone will provide an immediate boost in your radiance and giver your skin the appearance of a glow.
- Ice it. Rub an ice cube across clean skin. This will give your face the appearance of being temporarily flushed which is what you may need just before going out on a first date!
- Give your cheeks a boost of color by adding some spice to your diet. Eating chili peppers can give your skin a natural rosy glow. That’s because the capsaicin in the peppers increases the blood flow in your skin.
- Use a natural face mask to absorb oil. When excess oil is absorbed, your skin has the appearance of being smooth and brightened.
Try one of these 6 ways to brighten your face naturally. They will help you take control of dull skin without using makeup.
Don’t miss out on upcoming posts. Subscribe to be notified.