Today is Day 5 of 31 Days to Pampering Yourself. This one is kind of common but no less helpful.
Benefits of A Home Facial
Taking the time to do a home facial is not only pampering to your skin, it assures that it is done thorough and complete with limited cost.
To give yourself a home facial, you can either buy specific products for your skin type or you can create a homemade version. The are pros and cons to both.
Buying skin care products may appear more costly but you can get several uses out of them. When you choose a do it yourself recipe, you should only create enough for 1 use or else it will go bad due to the lack of any sufficient preservative.
Recipe for A Simple Home Facial
So, let’s assume you’re a do it yourself gal, here’s a simple home facial recipe you can try:
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground oatmeal
- A teaspoon of live, unflavored, organic yogurt
- A teaspoon of warm organic honey
- Mix the oatmeal and yogurt thoroughly together and then add the warm honey.
- Apply to your skin and allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes before rinsing.
Not a do it yourself gal? Then check out the facial products over here.