$10. not much money now days and easily spent up on stuff like conditioner and shampoo.
Rather than just 1 way of pampering yourself, here’s 10 ideas to pamper yourself for $10 or less:
1) Scarf haul. This one is fun. You can pamper yourself to a mini shopping spree of decorative scarves. I’m in New York and can find some pretty nice ones for $4. I know of others who have found pretty scarves for as little as $1. You can work that $10!
2) Buy yourself a new brand of shampoo and/or conditioner (I couldn’t leave this one out)
3) Get a basic manicure. Unless you are adding tips and designs, a basic manicure is only $5-$8 in most places.
4) Get a 15 minute massage. Here in New York, there are these spots that will do express massages for $10. Maybe you can find one where you live.
5) Treat yourself to some ice cream. You can get quite a bit of ice cream for $10 from Cold Stone Creamery or Haagen Daz
6) Pick up some Sally Hansen Real Nail Polish Strips and give yourself a manicure.
7) Treat yourself to Godiva’s cone of chocolate covered strawberries. I love me some Godiva and any day I can get a cone of their chocolate covered strawberries, I feel like I’m pampering myself. That’s because they cost $10!
8) Grab a bottle of bubble bath and have a good soak! Your favorite brand more than $10? Get a sample size!
9) Rent a good chick flick but don’t forget to kick everyone out of the house so you can enjoy it
10) And don’t forget that latte!
Now, these ideas may fall more under the category mini-pampering but they are pampering still the same!